Monday, December 5, 2011

Keep Calm and Cake Pop On

I had a revelation this weekend:

Some folks may not want to eat a baby head, a walrus or ::gasp:: even a nutcracker – no matter how outrageously cute they may be.

I know right? I was shocked too.


Nope, they prefer sophisticated sweets.
Seemingly effortless elegance.
Stuff you might see coming out of Sandra Lee’s kitchen.

Side note: Is it interesting to anyone else that everything in that show matches during every episode, even Sandra? Makes you wonder what their décor budget is.

Anywhoozy, I’ve decided to dedicate each of this week’s posts to all the Sandy’s out there in a series I’m calling…

"You Stay Classy Cake Pops!"

Get it?  The Ron Burgundy quote from the movie Anchorman. 
.
.
.
.
.
You know? "You stay classy San Diego!" 
.
.
.
.
.
Whatever, I thought it was clever.

I should just show you the picture before I get even cheesier with things.

Here’s the first pop of Toozy’s You Stay Classy Cake Pop Week:



You're diggin' the glass case right??
I knew you would. :)

Have a Charmingly Sweet Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)