Friday, December 2, 2011

Party like it's 1999?

Happy Friday Everyone!
I thought, it being my first week back and all, I should attempt to end it on a high note.
That being said, I will spare you my oh-so-witty banter and just post what you really came here to see….


::Let the Prince (or is it The Artist Formally Known as Prince, or that symbol thing or… well, whatever, you get it – just groove to "1999" and we’ll be good) music begin::


Baby New Year

Did anyone else have the phrase "Big Fat Ugly Bug Face Baby-Eating O’Brien" come to mind when you looked at that?
:: Intentional pause to look at it again ::
.
.
.
.
.
Not so much?
:: Yet another intentional pause to re-check ::
.
.
.
.
.
For real??
Nobody that’s seen Muppet Treasure Island immediately had that reaction?
Hmm,…

Well, this is slightly awkward.


Have a Great Weekend Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)