Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am the Walrus.

I’m feeling a bit Beatle-y today.
Just in case you’ve now become concerned about my sanity, please take note that I said "beAtle", not "beEtle".

I’m not a fan of the creepy crawlies.
No offense to them of course. I just still have nightmares about the killer ants from Indiana Jones who partially ate that bad guy and then tried to squeeze him back into their ant hill. You know the scene, from the new Indiana Jones with Shia Labeouf…
::sigh:: Shia… he’s dreamy… J

 
Er, um, …
Phew! Is it hot in here?

Ah-hem. Back to the point of the story…
I woke up with "Let it Be" in my head this morning.
No big deal right? I mean the Beatles were/are a pretty big hit with most folks.
What’s awkward about it is that I don’t actually know the lyrics to that version (please don’t stone me), but I sure as heck know the lyrics to the Sesame Street parody of it…


So at approximately 5am this morning, "Letter B" was rockin’ at WCRZY Radio Toozy.
Hence today’s post:

I Am The Walrus.



Walliford Walrus is a chocolate cake pop just chillin’ in his hip and happenin’ winter garb.




Happy Argyle Sweater Vest Day Everyone!
Random?
Okay maybe.
But don’t try to deny it. I know you’re secretly wishing you were wearing one too right now J

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)