Are there any Ace of Base fans out there?!?
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. ;)
"I saw the siiiiign, and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign. Life is demanding without understanding."
OO! Or maybe this one!
"Allllll that she wants, is another babeh, she's gone tomorrow boy, alllll that she wants is another babeh, uh-a-uh..."
You sang along, didn't you?
I mean, just because you
have had a not-so-secret-anymore obsession with a 90's band whose members boasted ...awesome?... names like Ulf and Joker...
WHICH aparently wasn't even his real name.
(Joker that is. Nobody would make up Ulf.)
I know right?!
I was shocked and, I'll admit, slightly hurt when I discovered this terrible truth as well.
Can't say as I blame him though. His real name was Jonas...
...yep, as in the Disney manufactured and strangely well-dressed trio of brothers who kidnap preteen hearts all over the world on a semi-regular basis...
Okay so not really, but wouldn't that be crazy???
Anyways, what does this have to do with my pictures.
I suppose I could try to pull something together though.
1. My mom ordered some circus tiger cake pops.
2. Thought of family.
3. Thought of when we met my sister-in-law for dinner last week.
4. Ate with sister-in-law at Moe's Southwest Grill.
5. Moe's had one of those fun 100 flavors Coke machines.
6. I got diet cherry Coke.
7. "Chica cherry cola" lyric from Savage Garden's "I Want You" came to mind.
8. Thought about popular music from the 90s.
9. BAM! Ace of Base
Phew! Didn't even break a sweat! :)
Sugar & Love Everyone!