Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tis the Season!

Hello All!
Tis the season for stuffing your face!
Woot woot!


Wait, is that not how it goes?


Oh well, that’s the part I really look forward to so I’m just gonna continue with my schpeel.

Ha.
"Schpeel".

Ya like that?
I thought so.
I’m feeling some pretty awesome wordage vibes today, so be ready.


Anywhoozy (further proof of the awesome wordage vibe), I know it’s been awhile… but if I may be lame and quote a little known 80’s hair band,

"I’m BACK in the saddle again!"
Sorry, there’s no good way to visually show the umph behind the word "back" in that song.
But I digress…
Long story short, my days of donning giant bug-eye sunglasses (I really don’t understand that trend) to avoid the sweet treat paparazzi have come to a conclusion. Like Lindsay Loha-…. Hmm…
Scratch that.



Like Katie Holmes, I’ve re-emerged.
My purpose?
To, if I may, "let them eat cake."
So without further adieu, I give you…
Tis the Season.

 Rudolph, Mr. Nutcracker, holiday wreath and Edmund Elf are all handmade, homemade pumpkin spice cake pops with accessories ranging from Red Hots to yummy melted chocolate.

It’s good to be back. J
Have a Tasty Tuesday Everyone! And stay warm!


1 comment:

  1. Oooooh AC/DC for the win! And excuse me... big sunglasses are amazeballs! I'm just saying.. I know you're having some flashbacks to those dance practices now, aren't you... when I would wear them ALL THE TIME because they're amazeballs! lol :D

    ReplyDelete

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)