Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ice, Ice Baby.

So I have a confession to make.


::Takes a deep breathe::

I've been groovin' to N'Sync Christmas...


::Gulp::
...all day.



I know, I know!
I'm so ashamed!
Stupid boy band power.


BUT, at least it was indoors where there weren't any strangers to gawk and make fun of me.

 ...

Unfortunately that's only because my old N'Sync cds are broken in half so I'm physically unable to listen to them in the car.

Still though, it was in the comfort of my own home.
That's gotta count for something right?

Or does that just make it worse?


Good grief.

Okay, well, now that that embarrassment is over... at least until you read this post, I should also tell you that today's sweet treat inspiration was ever so slightly based on my crazed boy band dance party.

I give you:

Ice, Ice Baby.
(Hey, I figure if I'm going to get made fun of anyways, might as do it up big.)


Ba-bling ba-bling! :)

Have a Sah-weet Thursday Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)