Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here We Come A-Waffling!

I'm feeling the need for a post based around an obscure holiday soooo....


HAPPY GO CAROLING DAY EVERYBODY!


Awesome right?!  

Well, maybe not so much if you "sing" like me, but it's still a pretty cool day!

I know, I know.
Who am I kidding?
It seems kinda lame.

BUT never you fear dear!
I'm here to :: claps and points to you :: pump this holiday up!

See?  It's better already! :)

Okay, so here's my thought.

Today is "Go Caroling" Day, which made me think of the classic holiday carol:
"Here We Come a-Wassailing"...

...Which obviously lead me to think of Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Celebration.

hehe!



I'll wait while you watch my inspiration unfold.
Don't worry, it's only a minute and a half of your life you're wasting. :)


Ahhh!  It's so wonderful!!! :)

"We Three Kings" is pretty amazing too, just fyi.

Okay, down to business.

Side Note:  I'll have you know, I refrained from saying "bidnass"....
Okay, I lied.  But my urban skillz are mad hot yo!
.
.
.
.
.
Ugh, even I know that was unnecessary.



Okay, seriously.  

The photo for today.



Have a Wonderful Evening Everyone!
And stay warm out there if you do go caroling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)