Monday, April 4, 2011

Super Monday

I've been looking for something otterific... 

Nope, sorry.  
I thought I'd give that word another go after the weekend passed to see if maybe it was just a fluke, but it's still not working for me.

So anyways, lately I've been looking for something to add a bit of spice to the normal humdrum that is Monday.
Therefore, I decided today should be Super Monday!
Day of all things,... well,... super.

To get today off to a, shall we say, "super" start and because I know you are all crazy interested in my personal opinions and such, my favorite super hero is

Peyton Manning.

I'm serious.  
For Dress like a Super Hero Day at my hubby's school, I wore a Manning jersey, football pants and aluminum foil down my right arm.  
HA!
I'm awesome, I know. :)
Although I was informed his laser rocket arm unfortunately does not qualify him as a super hero. 


Hmmm...  
Okay, fine.  
I'll pick someone else.


Batman.
 

Late '80s, early '90s Batman, that is.
NOT George Clooney or Val Kilmer.
George was waaaaay too pretty and Val... well, I just didn't like it him as much.
No offense.
I'm just partial to the socially awkward Michael Keaton Batman.

Although I really like the new ones and may or may not be counting down the days until "The Dark Knight Rises" comes out... 
472.  
Just saying.

Alright, so I could have made a sweet treat Peyton or Batman, but it's been done.


So instead, on the first official Super Monday I made...


Captain Underpants.

Capt. Underpants is made of caramel, white fondant and a cherry heart sucker.


Does anyone else find it hard to say "underpants" without thinking of Cory from "Boy Meets World"?

Have a SUPER Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)