Monday, April 25, 2011

Castle Cake Final Update!

Alrighty, so rather than drag this out with my oh-so-witty banter, my pounding head has decided that I should show you the pictures and we'll just ooh and ahh at them together. :)


Okay, if you'll remember, these are what we started out with:

Three 9x13 cakes and a two layer 8 inch

Towers... sorta...


And this is what we ended up with...

Wait for it...

...wait for it...

BAM!!!  Six pounds of buttercream, not an inch of fondant and it's 100% edible! :)

Have a Super Sweet Monday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'd been anxious to see the final cake! This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the most amazing cake I have ever had!! Thanks so much Amy! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)