Thursday, February 23, 2012

If All the Rain Drops were Lemon Drops & Gum Drops...


Interesting fact about me:
I swam in a rain puddle once.


You read it correctly.

I said I swam ...in a rain puddle.



I did not say I got very far.




While I'm sharing, I should mention I've also competed in hog wrestling.

.
.
.

...I was a strange kid.



Anywhoozy, it's been raining off and on the past few days and as much as I'd love to make a mad dash for the swimsuit and galoshes, it's February here in the Midwest and, much to the dismay of my cold weather lovin' husband, I still have not magically transformed into a polar bear.

So I decided making cookie Safari BUD ducks would be the next best thing...
Obviously. :)

Cheetah Duck
Zebra Duck
Both BUD ducks are sugar cookies that 
have been hand painted with royal icing.

Sugar & Love Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)