Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anniversary... kind of

Today is the 6th anniversary of my husband and I officially "going steady".

And for those of you who are curious, I do still like, like him. :)



Most of the time.



Anywhoozy, instead of spending the day either glued to the computer with work stuff,

-i.e. surfing Pinterest or creating fun inspiration boards on TheKnot.com-

or screaming at him from the kitchen because my old lady hands are literally stuck clasped around a piping bag...

don't laugh - that's actually happened... sadly, more than once...

I decided I should probably pay attention to him.

That being said, I'll just show you the cookie and cake pop shenanigans I've been up to lately and that'll be our schpeel for today.

Yes, you read correctly.  
I was just able to work "shenanigans" AND "schpeel" into the same sentence.  
BAM YO!

Red velvet cake pop.
Red velvet cake pop with marshmallow feather things...
One of my FAVORITES!!!  This was for the New Girl Adorkable Cake Pop Contest.  It's my interpretation of the Thanksgiving episode. 
Each character and the turkey were pumpkin spice cake pops.
Valentine's day cookie and cake bite order that was due this week.  The white containers with the cookies were supposed to give the impression of milk cartons- hence the straws.  (cookies & milk?)  Imagination power folks.




Sugar & Love Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)