Friday, April 8, 2011

so... tired... must... sleep...

Since you've listened to me talk about this mysterious cookie order I've been working on for the last few days, I suppose I should tell you how it went...

After having only 7 hours of sleep since Wednesday (and that's mainly just from me stressing out), the cookie order is officially completed!  
Well, actually it was completed and delivered at 7:30 this morning, but hey, whatever right?  It's done. :)


I had never decorated cookies before, but when I got the order for five dozen baseball cookies I thought, "Sure I could teach myself how to do that.  Sign me up!"


The cookies are homemade sugar cookies with homemade icing, all piped by hand.  I did tie the bags with ribbon too, but I had already sealed the box they were being delivered in before I realized I should have taken a picture of that.  Sorry.


All in all, I think they came out pretty okay.

Now... I need to go to sleep. :)

Have a stress free Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the immortal words of Fabolous, feel free to "holla back". :)